Peace of Mind Bookings from now till May 1st 2021
We understand your concerns regarding your plans to travel amidst the current coronavirus pandemic and so all reservations are free of deposits and cancellable till the day of your travel. In certain COVID related circumstances we will allow you to cancel even within 24 hours. This is our way to assure you to book with confidence.
Duty of care remains the primary concern of Peninsula Limo when providing our chauffeured services.
We have built our reputation by putting the safety and welfare of both our passengers and chauffeurs at the forefront of everything we do. When a potential threat, such as the COVID-19 virus presents itself, we have a responsibility to act. We have taken the following steps to mitigate the potential spread of the virus:
• Vehicles with sneeze guard available upon request for added security. (SUVs upon request only)
• All chauffeurs are required to wear face masks and avoid close contacts with passengers.
• Supplied sanitizing wipes or disinfecting solutions with instructions for chauffeurs to wipe down all shared surfaces after each trip.
• Stocked individual units of hand sanitizer in all of our vehicles.
• Enacted new emergency standards for vehicle cleanliness and disinfection protocols during daily and weekly upkeep.
• We will be monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's assessments of the outbreak. We will keep you informed of any changes or updates to our services.
We wish you and your loved ones health and safety